IBA is here for you!
What does IBA offer you?
- canias4.0 technologies: “Expert” trainings and “Implementation” trainings of all caniasERP modules,
- International Project Management approaches and caniasERP “PRJ” module training,
- Software Engineering tranings,
- TROIA development platform “Basic” and “Advanced” trainings,
- Database, iasDB, System-Infrastructure and SQL trainings,
- English lessons at all levels,
- Within the scope of university collaborations: Workshops, semester courses, caniasERP laboratories,
- Competence and skills development training programs.
Why should you attend IBA Trainings?
Whether you are a key user or end user of canias4.0 technologies or a caniasERP consultant, you can learn to use caniasERP modules effectively with IBA trainings,
In module specialization trainings given by expert trainers, you can learn the most up-to-date standards of each module with all its functions in practice on training databases, and you can reinforce them by making applications.
In the "Implementation" trainings specific to caniasERP consultants, you can master the installation and adaptation details of each module with project templates created with the best adaptation field experiences.
With IBA trainings, you can reach the goal of “successful projects and happy stakeholders” with the best understanding of the project teams during the project analysis phase, the correct determination of requests, the design and adaptation of special developments to be made.
How can you participate in IBA Trainings?
- You can keep up to date with the monthly calendar of IBA trainings on www.iasbusinessacademy.com and create an “online” request for the trainings you want to attend, or send your training requests to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
- When your request is approved, detailed participation information will be sent to the e-mail address you specified while registering.
- You will be notified by e-mail again when a training that appears on the calendar and you enter a request is postponed or canceled due to insufficient demand.
What things should you pay attention to before, during and after IBA Trainings?
- You must use a “corporate e-mail address” when making a training request.
- You must request training at least 1 day before the training date, so that the quota can be checked and training participation information can be delivered to you.
- The prerequisites for participating in the trainings are specified in the details of the relevant module on the www.iasbusinessacademy.com page for each module. Make sure you have the prerequisites. For example, the prerequisite to enter the implementation training of a module; Participating in the expert training of that module and getting a grade above 70 in the end-of-training evaluation exam.
- Before participating in the trainings, make sure that you have fully followed the instructions sent to your e-mail. This is very important for the efficiency of training. After the training has started, the implementation of these instructions will negatively affect the training time management and other participants in the training by following the instructions on time.
For example, necessary Java, caniasERP EDU JNLP installations must be made in order to connect to training databases and make applications in trainings.
- You must attend the trainings on time, in case of delay, the trainer will be able to admit you to the class after the first break.
- It is important to have your cameras on in online trainings so that the instructor can observe, measure and give you feedback on your participation in the lesson and your interaction during the training, as well as for an interactive and efficient training. Otherwise, the instructor will indicate you as “did not attend” on the course participation form.
- If you attend the training and do not take the end-of-training exam, you will be stated as “did not attend” in the course participation form.
- Recording and sharing of our training sessions by third parties is prohibited in accordance with the copyright and KVK law requirements of our training content. The trainer, who realizes that recordings are made with different methods and third party software, will log the participant out of the session.
- It is very important for us that you fill out the training questionnaires sent to you at the end of the training in order to get your views on values, evaluate them and improve ourselves to do better.
We invite you all to IBA trainings to meet in pleasant and productive trainings and to sign successful projects together!
You can always reach us at email@example.com.