The Financial Accounting module can perform transactions and reporting fluently and efficiently in many accounting standards such as TMS, IFRS, USGAAP and special management accounting that companies may need, without requiring separate setup, database or duplicate entry.
Basic functions of the module:
- To save commercial events and their documents in accordance with the applicable legislation of the transaction currency information in order to fulfill the General Accounting requirements.
- Comprehensive management of trade receivables and trade payables with Real-time or collective integration with Sales Management, Retail Management and Invoice Control modules. (Open balance control, credit /debit aging, customer debt information, collective warning letters, etc.)
- With real-time integration to the Asset Management module, accounting for monthly depreciation expenses; automatic creation of full or partial sales, scrapping of related accounting documents, automatic determination, and processing of fixed assets and expenses of the related period from accounting records.
- Accounting of monthly personnel expenses and accruals by the Human Resources Management module integration.
- With perfect functioning integration, transferring the expense records entered in the Financial Accounting module to the Cost Centers Accounting module before the cost calculations.
- Creation of reflections of expense accounts and accounting of material costing records through integration with Inventory Management and Production Cost Management modules.
- The planned and actual comparison of finance and expenditure budgets with Budget Management module integration.
- Record the notes such as checks, notes, letters of credit, receipt of credit, follow-up, bankruptcy, collection or forensic follow-up status, reporting, creating automatic accounting documents and evaluating them at the end of a period.
- Tracking and accounting of the letters of guarantee received and given.
- “Financial Reminder” feature so that companies do not skip any payment or collection (Check, promissory note, letter of credit, insurance policies, etc. information and reminder with specific reports, dates and times defined by e-mail and/or SMS messages).
- Automatic accrual of debt collection, clear balance tracking, related foreign exchange profit/loss and due date accounting by subjecting debt accruals to financial matching in transaction currency or local currency.
- Easily receive lists of subsidiary books, trial balance, final trial balance etc. with local currency, reporting, transaction or account currency options.
- Fast, controlled, and easy document entries via rich, customizable Registration keys as well as real-time or collective document creation with integration with other related modules.
- Preparation of debt / receivable aging, interest and interest statements, rediscount calculation, weighted average interest calculation reports.
- Comprehensive 'Term End Transactions' and closing and new term opening documents can be created easily and quickly.
- Detailed expense follow-up.
- Ability to distribute between accounts and cost centers by using account transfer templates.
- Automatic generation of foreign exchange profit / loss accounting documents, exchange rate difference invoices of foreign currency receivables and debt registration accrual accounting documents as a result of "Periodic Exchange Rate Valuation".
The General Ledger module offers many ready-made reports to meet official or administrative needs. These are reports such as chart of accounts, accounting documents, checklists, comprehensive account transaction statements, temporary and final trial balance, check and note slips, and execution lists with history, debtor account information and warning letters, debt aging reports, collection-payment. Standard reports are presented with rich parameters and options. With the help of easy-to-use wizards, they can be easily transferred to different media such as Excel, PDF, and text documents.
Financial Accounting module has integration with: Legal Reporting Management, Financial Management, Financial Reporting Management, Sales Management, Retail Management, Invoice Control, Fixed Asset Management, Human Resources Management, Production Cost Management, Cost Centers Accounting, Stock Management, Budget Management, Financial Consolidation Management, e-Ledger Management , e-Reconciliation.
- Multiple accounting standards, real-time or period-end parallel ledger productions, discount calculations of forward debt / receivables.
- Foreign currency transactions, foreign currency reports, periodic exchange rate valuation, foreign exchange profit / loss, maturity difference, payment and debt / credit aging calculations.
- Manual or batch financial matching, matching exchange rate difference.
- Real time or collective accounting integration.
- Creating accounting templates for different transaction types with registration keys.
- Collective customer / supplier information, warning letters.
- Term paper management, financial reminder.
- Creating automatic recurring payments and accounting documents
- Full support for period end and beginning closing / opening processes
- Especially Turkey and Germany, including many European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Latin American countries, the infrastructure that supports the legislation.